Been busy at the cross stitch salt mines.
- Making a ton of badges for a custom order for a charity (and drinking out of my Max mug that Sarah gave me for Christmas.
- Framing lots of samplers for my very favourite shop, Red Door Gallery in Edinburgh.
- Stitching a new design to make into a kit soon, inspired by The Thick Of It.
- Making mini matchbox cross stitch pendant kits available online.
- Breaking out the stickers I designed and had printed for my orders (there’s also a Fragile and an Airmail one too)
I’m working on another thing at the moment that I designed and charted out over TWO YEARS ago* but just never got round to stitching until now. Hopefully it won’t be another two years before I finish it.
*OK, it was actually over three years ago, now I think back. I’m ashamed.