Yes, I know, it’s been ages. Thank you to all my regular readers for shouting at me to post. I’ve been meaning to for ages but I’ve been very busy recently!
Things that have happened since I posted last (and that I may post more indepth about at a later date):
- I won £250 of Virgin Megastore vouchers thanks to XFM.
- I went to London and walked for a billion miles.
- I was grilled by airport security and swabbed for explosives.
- I, along with Jo, organised a rip-roaring success of a market.
- I almost got another job, but stayed where I was.
- I made a gazillion rejects.
- I got very excited about the slew of orders on the Miso Funky website (it’s not even Christmas!).
- I visited Catherine’s lovely house and loved it so much I am secretly plotting to bump her off and move in (it’s a toss up between her and Tracey – I may kill them both and split my time between the 2).
- I discovered that drying my jeans over the door makes them smell very strongly of curry.
- I discovered that custard pancakes are the food of the gods.
- I received a beautiful orchid from my husband.
- I came to terms with the fact that the mean temperature of my office is -3c.
- I fixed my mp3 player by randomly reinstalling software.
There are probably more notable things that happened in this time in the world, but these are the highlights for me. I’ve been keeping up to date with my year of moosh blog, in which I post a photo a day. HA! I say to all you doubters. I’ve not even cheated. Much.
So here is my solemn promise to try harder to keep up to date. Amen.